THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, November 27, 2008

the missing girl...

Exam ended last Friday.
Red Box with classmates and Bee in the afternoon.
Went to Maison with Kaye, Harn, Zi, Xuan, John and Nian at night.
Bumped into Hsien Loong and the gang there.
They were having cock feast on the dance floor.
Lol.
I didn't like the music they played.
Techno kind.
But well, still danced.
Was having headache and felt like puking so went out for some fresh air with Bee.
Puked 3 times.
Felt so much better after that.





Movie at night with Bee 2 weeks ago.



Wore jacket to cover up before leaving the house.
Shhhhh.
Told dad that I was going to watch movie.















asleep?









a coffee shop famous for their lou shi fun and some pork thing.



she puked don't know how many times. ewww


Pictures are all with Kaye. Slowly wait for her update.
zZzzZz.
sesat la u, girl.
Was waiting for you to update so I can steal your pics and update at the same time.
But until now also belum update.
=.=

Slept at 5am and woke up at 10am.
Couldn't sleep back.
Sad.
Hence, the eye bag.
Went to Bee's house in the evening.
His parents went back hometown again.
So sleeping over at his house.
Bathed and changed then went to eat dinner at KTZ.
Cineleisure later on.
Watched Quarantine.
Someone actually puked watching that show.
Wtf?
It IS disgusting but not until can puke that kind of level la.
hahaha.
Bee kept asking me whether I still wanna watch or not.
I was like " yea of course."
Head on to Murni after the movie.
The guys came too.












bunny!



posing with Zhen Ying's room mirror. sorry babe! haha.



pink lips! I didn't put lipstick/lipgloss ok!








Back to class on Monday.
Sigh.
Took class pictures on Tuesday.
Saw the pictures yesterday.
Before I saw the pic,
Tzuk said that I looked nice in pictures.
So I thought I really looked nice in the pic.
But when I saw myself in the pic,
I was like "omfg!"
Damm sarcastic man that Tzuk!



I got flu on Monday,after Bee left for PD.
He came back yesterday, but he was sick.
So I only saw him today.
He went to see doctor.
So he asked me to eat his medicine too.
Lol.
I think my flu is gone.
Yay! No more nose block in the middle of the night that made me *^&*T&^$%@%^$&^*







- I want to...................

0 comments: