THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Some pics from Kaye's camera.
I just took the funny ones.


The stars are :



1.John




2. Zi(the one with the tongue out)



3. TY



4. Kaye



5. Thomas


lastly,
the duo who won the award for The Most Intimate Gay Couple



Yums.


and

let me show you how a guy reacts when he is poked from behind :


Need me to tell you which guy I am referring?
(well if you don't know, it is the second guy from the left)


Laugh all you want!


Some normal pics:















Next : Class BBQ party pics.

p/s : Is Twilight that nice? It was OK only laaa. I didn't know that guy was Cedric from Harry Potter! aaaaaa. Well, I like him, Dr Cullen, Emmet and the bad guy(what was his name? James?). I don't like that girl. But she is beautiful though.

Ratings : Twilight : 6.5/10
Madagascar 2 : 9/10
Quarantine : 7.5/10
Wild Child : 6/10

0 comments: