THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Day 2 and 3 of PD trip :

Woke up quite late.
Ate, chilled and talked.
Went down to the pool at 6 something.
Played Captain Ball until 9pm.
Our team included : Me, Nian, David, Jake, Aaron, Darren and Douglas.
We won! The other team lost badly.
Wai Yip was kinda dulan.
haha.
After bathing, we went to eat dinner.
I was craving for sweet and sour fish fillet.
My super fav chinese dish!
We split to 2 tables.
Our table included all the couples except Pui Teng and Aaron.
We ordered 5 dishes while the other table ordered 8 dishes.
Gila!
When the sweet and sour fish came, Darren and I was so eager to take.
After I took some and finished eating it, Darren was still taking.
So I waited.
And after so long he is still holding the big plate.
So I was like " erm.....you done taking the fish d?"
Then he wanted to take for me. But I said its ok.
Then Jack stood up and take the fish for me.
Aww sweet guy.
When Nicole saw, she asked Jack :" Take for one girl only ar? No need to take for other girls?"
Nian said :" Cheh, how can you compare with her wor"
Nicole replied straight away " My boobs are bigger!"
Niceeee~~~
Went to the beach after dinner.
Finally! My wish of going to the beach with my boyfriend had came true.
It was so romantic.
Sigh.

Drank Chivas and played games after that.
Gambled.
Talked.
Slept at 6am.
Woke up at 12pm cause need to check out.

Overall, I love the trip.
It was really enjoying.
Hope there will be a next trip!
:D



Pictures :


My ah bee.



Bao bei bee.



Jason and Wai Yip







I like this pic.











Min N Dav



Jason and Amanda



Lovely.








Nian's , Aaron's , WaiYip's , Darren's , Jack's



We are lucky to have Them. :)
















Next : Christmas eve and dinner with Nian and family.





Movie Reviews :
-Diary of the Dead : 6/10
-Beverly Hills ChiHuaHua : 7/10
-Yesman :8/10
-The day the earth stood still : 5/10
-Bedtime stories : 9/10

0 comments: