THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

X mas Eve

24th of Dec :
My daddy's 49th birthday and Xmas eve.


Everyone went to Mardi Gras on Xmas eve.
Bee and I didn't go.
Instead, we went to The Curve to catch a late movie.
People there were wild!
Spraying here and there.
Brrrrrr
Chilled at Heaven Cafe until 150am.
Watched YesMan I think.
Hahaha.
Thats all.
What a simple way to celebrate christmas.
:)











You changed my life.











Kiss me kiss me kiss me!











The next day, which is christmas day, my family and Nian went to a mexican restaurant for dinner.
It was to celebrate my dad's birthday.
That was the first time Bee sit down and have a meal with my family.
According to him, my dad is fierce and lansi while my mum talks a lot,which is kinda farn.
Lol.
Niceee.
Erm, didn't really like the food but everyone liked it.
So, whatever la.
After dinner, went to Pan Bakery with Bee.
Harn, Daniel and Kaye joined us.
Then 3 of them went to Racks later on while Bee and I went to Club 9.








Watching TV. stupid guy.



















































Tomorrow will be the start of a new year.
2008 had been a wild and crazy year.
I hope 2009 will be much better.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the downgrade issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=spyware terminator 2.1.0.285 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg