THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, February 20, 2009

Not worth it

Pictures from last week- Kaye's farewell in Zouk.
No one brought camera so we only took a few pics using Yin wey's camera.
These pics are stolen from Yin Wey's blog.



OMG KAYE! this pic is so gonna haunt me forever.




Mama Wey. Thanks for the advices.




Friends for life!






Threesome. XD



Believe or not, the shirt I was wearing was RM1.99 only.
Lol.I still remember,
that night when Harn, Kaye and I met up before going club,
I haven't tie up my shirt.
Harn saw me and said :" wah, that time you wore like primary school girl, now high school girl ar"
Then when we reached the club, I came out from the car,
he said :" I just said you looked like high school girl, no need to change until like this wan gua"
LOL. I planned to tie it up one la!!
We're fighting this war,
when both of us are losing,
this ain't the way that love supposed to go.



0 comments: