THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, February 22, 2009

The day my bitch flew

On 16th of February, Kaye went to Melbourne.
:(
Sigh, my bitchiest bitch is gone.
Babe, thanks for the concern.
I know you, Harn and Howie really care about me.
Don't worry about me ok? Take care of yourself there.
Do me a favour,bully Ali kaokao k?
Hahaha.. now that you are in Aus, your partner-Harn will be my problem listener.
Haha, well vice versa laa..



<3




lovesss




BFF





shooo cuteeee




Group pic





Ee keen came along to send his other friend off but his friend went off before he arrived.
Lol.





Kaye's family





Good friends since form 4





Don't cry!! I wipe your tears!!





Hugs




and at last,
do you want to see us at our worst?
Puffy eyes, oily face, out of shape hair......
























Tadaaaaa!




We're one mistake from being together,
But let's not ask why it's not right.

0 comments: