THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, February 23, 2009

Tagged- 16 random things about me

DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.


1. I laugh really loud.

2. I am blur.

3.Since primary school, I have lots of crushes. I will like this guy awhile, and then change to the next, then the next...etc...

4.I peel skin, and I love it.

5.When I was young, my pacifier fell into the toilet bowl( the squat type) and I cried non-stop, insisted my parents to take it out.

6.During primary school time, my mother wouldn't allow me to go out and play if I don't shit.

7.At times, I am anti-social.

8. I get emo easily.

9. I hate my teeth.

10.I am afraid of thunder.

11. I love watching disgusting movies.

12.Sometimes, I don't think before I talk. So forgive me if I say something wrong.

13.I am always worrying about things, even small little bitsy things.

14. I love watching World Cup. I am still keeping all the pictures and articles from the newspaper since 2006.

15.I love bubbles (as in the pearls in bubble tea) and I hate salad.

16. I have low IQ and EQ.

0 comments: