THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This is not going away




I am so desperate to shop and update my wardrobe!
but...aiyoo..."recession lehh!" that is what my mum said.
Sigh.
Did my speaking test today.
It wasn't good.
I added "la", kept saying " you know, like..." and " you know, all those..."
=.=
This morning, I messaged Kaye.
I wanted to talk to someone about my feelings.
:(
She said there are many cute guys in her campus.
Ooohhh la la.
Harn, be careful ar.
Hahaha just joking!!

Actually, I've always been telling Crystal my secrets.
Not only secrets, but all the dramas that happened too.
Basically, she knows a lot of things.
I trust her. I know she can keep secrets.
Hehe.
Thanks for lending your ear, Tal.



Is there a possibility that you would ever
feel the same way about me?

0 comments: