THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wishful thinking

These are the last batch of pictures from Howie's birthday and BarSonic.



I miss you!



















Was jammed on the way to KL.




Harn with John's expression, John and Val.




Your face is BIG!




on the dance floor




toilet break








We told each other our secret during that time.
Arghh Kayeeeeee!!!




My Zi's look.














my face is half of your face leh!




kiss me?




We kissed, he licked.




The new couple.




you were highhhh




kiss me again??














Zi's cousin who wore white underwear.




Zi's. Lol. Yums?? =.=








Kaye are u high on drugs? hahaha




oof ney ney




Good friends?




Zi's bro who didn't show his undies. :(




Peace.




Friday ( 13/2/09)

sigh. It is one of my worst day in this year.
Well, actually everyday was a bad day since 3 weeks ago.
Argued, shouted, cried, went to club, found out, drunked, told the truth, cried again, slept.


Saturday (14/2/09)

Talked, discussed, finally, agreed to forget about it.
We were fine after all those. Like, at last??
He picked me up at 7pm.
I went in the car, and *gasp*, a HAMSTER!!
AAAAAAAAOMGGGGG
I was so freaking shocked and happy!
I thought he will not give me anything.
Put the hamster into the house and gave him his present.
Then we went to eat Bak Kut Teh.
After dinner, drove to The Curve but the entrance to the parking lot was blocked.
Bee and I wanted to Cheong K.
Called Neway and Red Box.
Expensive but wth we were so high, desperately wanted to sing.
Called Kaye, Harn, Zi, Xuan, Wey but all at last dont want.
So we went back to Pyramid.
The guys said they were in Pyramid too.
Went to Wong Kok then Amp Square( the new karaoke place)
People who went :Jason, Bryan, Nicole, Jieyi, Amanda, Bee and me.
The room was OMGDAMBIGANDNICE!
I was so happy that night because of 2 reasons.
:D



Sunday (15/2/09)

Bee went to gym and I waited for him in Old Town.
We sent Alicia off in KLIA at 8pm.
Sigh.
Came back and went to Old Taste.
A few of the guys came first,
then Darren and Jason came from gym.
:D
They went to play L4D after that.


Monday ( 16/2/09)

Skipped last period to send Kaye off.
Urghh.
I miss her.
Won't be seeing her until maybe September?
Sigh.
Pictures will be posted soon.
:(



Will update soon.

You were my favourite drug.

0 comments: