THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dang I just spent 2 hours watching 4 episodes of Malaysian Dreamgirl just because my sister told me about the dramas that happened in there.
Hahaha this is called KPC. ( this reminds me of Partition Coefficent Constant =.=)
Anyway, among the few of them which are still in the competition,
I like Ming the most!
Even though she doesn't have the height, I think she is the best among all of them.
:)


Acha, Maya,Rajvin and Liana are out.
Dawn - Very bubbly, happy-go-lucky kind of girl.
Pinky - Kiddy type. I like her walk!
Denezia - Naughty and playful but I like.haha. She looks cute.
Farah - Beautiful and soft.
Juanita - Ermm... looks kinda man. but OK LAHH
Shasya - Hmmm..I don't like her look. Gee, don't know why.
Natasha - Pretty and hot. But she look and talk like a dead person.BORRIINNNG.. and got AttP.




Vote for Ming!!





0 comments: