THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, March 29, 2009



Woooooo this is so comfortable.
I look so different from my normal look which is always covering my forehead and eyes.
Ok I know I look quite(a bit only arr!) ugly cause my face is long(that is the reason I always have fringe and cover my forehead cause it will make my face look shorter and smaller), but pushing my hair back is sooooo comfortable especially when I am studying.
:D

No exam tomorrow. Yay!

Sigh, bought more things recently and I am officially broke.
Broke + lectured by the prince for buying so many things = miserable.
And and...I haven't have the chance to wear all my new clothes.
Especially the ones I bought last month or 2 months ago.
urghh...one more week!
Last time, I always keep my new clothes until a really special occasion comes along.
There were some clothes that I kept for 1 year plus.
But, well, that was last time, when I seldom went out.
Now, every week, its like OUT OUT OUT.
If I stay at home for long, I will become agitated and you will see me in a bad mood.
Thats why when Bee need to go back kampung or somewhere and will not be around, he will always ask me not to get angry, try to find someone to go out with, blablabla...
But most of the time I am lazy.
and...no one calls me out one.
:(
But last friday I went Neway with my classmates laaa.
ehehehe.
However, at night, I took a short nap and woke up feeling very angry and pissed.
My dad wanted to talk to me.
He knocked on my door and I totally ignored him.
Scolding him under my breath.
Don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.
AttP(attitude problem) man.
I think my body is full of toxic for getting angry all the time.
Do you think I will die at young age??
Ishhhh


Feel like clubbing!
Next week??
:p





Love me hate me,
Say what you want about me.

0 comments: