THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, March 20, 2009

I don't like to put a title!

Sheesh I don't know why I dislike putting a title to every post.
=.=

Been skipping classes these few days.
The laziness hit me again.
Weeeee
Me life is so boring.
Study, eat, do housework, chill with precious, sleep.....
I want to dress up, club, shop and go for holiday!!!
Mannn this sucks.
My trials is a few days away and I haven't finish studying yet.
*toot*









2 weeks ago, I asked my dad
" Pa, what are we eating for dinner?"
"What do you want to eat?"
"I want to eat something expensive"
"Want to go to Shogun?"
"Err can also. You tried Bubba Gump before?"
"No, lets go try if you want. Eh my friend said Canton-i is not bad"
"Oh ok then lets try that"

*reached Pyramid*

"Haiyo I feel like eating sashimi la"
"You ar! No changing mind!"
"sigh, fine."








Canton-i is so pink-ish.




The mum and dad




bro




Damn skinny man this brother





ahhh I love eggie tart!














The best!
I ate all three.
:D

Didn't bother to take the rest of the food.


Bye!


You are everything I need and more,
It's written all over your face.
I am surrounded by your embrace,
You are my saving grace.


0 comments: