THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pictures from Mardi Gras.
Lol. Super long time ago.

Got high and tipsy on that day.
Went to college the next day,
felt very uncomfortable.
Was shivering in class,
drank water, puked, drank again, puked again.
=.=
Went back home at 10am.
Dang that cab who charged me RM6 from ss15 to ss18.
It was only a 3 minutes journey leh plz!
The sexy was mad at me again.
He came to my house cause he didn't go to work.
We ate lunch and I felt much better.
Urgh not gonna drink on weekdays anymore if I have class on the next day.
Lesson learned!














Aaron F.





Wayne from Gloco. ( LOL, only WaiYip understands this joke)




Derrick K.





The organizer of the event( the one in gray),
Doug in white.





Curi take picture of leng luis. :D
Amanda, Adele, Jeslyn, Stephanie, Nicole, Melissa and Jieyi I think.





Alyssa




Mabs, ty, Jieyi









Damn cute right?





Oh yea the cute guy in the previous post is him.











Lee Yuee and Chillz




Drinking beer competition.




Shut up and put your money where your mouth is,
that's what you get for waking up in Vegas.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at the pic of the bar u took
can actually c me la
the shadow in white
swt la u