THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, April 10, 2009

D'Heaven

On the 6th of April 1990,



this cheeky guy is born.


19 years later,
we meet at Heaven.

lol. Choiiii

So it was Harn's 19th birthday.
This guy is one of my good friends,
and also my good friend's boyfriend.
:)
Anyway we went to D' Heaven to celebrate his birthday.



this is D heaven.


People who came : Zi, Nian, Howard, Shu Wei, Jian Hong, John and Me.













birthday boy.




Vain ass.





opps?




3 musketeers.




errr?




















Zi! your miang face!














eheh. I need to drink this up?




*gulp*




Dang it!







Nian and I need to go back early.
He need to work and I got curfew.
Howard followed us back while the rest went to John's house.



On Wednesday, Howie, Harn and I went to watch movie.
We wanted to watch Shinjuku Incident.
But, we were late. Thank you ar Harn
So we watched 12 Rounds instead.
Not bad lah the movie.
Harn thought that it was stupid.
He kept laughing. wth?
hahaha.


Ok. that's all. Bye.

0 comments: