THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, April 12, 2009

19 months

On our 19th month, the sexy and I went to Fullhouse.
I've wanted to go there since like....err...2 months ago?
Jason told me about it before.
He said the place is like Alice In Wonderland kind of theme.
and he said we need to dress according to the theme.
=.=
Alice In Wonderland huh?









I need to re-bling my camera. But.....



I look better with my hair down?




or up?



shit I look old!









When I said that, Nian said :" your head la. You won't. Only I will lo."
then he started talking about the past...how he took care of me when I got a hangover bla bla bla




talking to Mabel on the phone...zZzz




Wayne and Sal.
We named ourselves so that it will be easier when we are in Aus.
fyi, Sal is not a short form for Sally.
:P
I guess you know what it is.




Wow I didn't know my sexy is so BIG. Yumss




This sunglass reminds me of Chili.




I heart u I heart u I heart u I heart u




wtf? my face is so round!
Eh Harn, its you!!




Celtics. Bee's fav team.




good friends!



p/s : Kaye the bitch.is.back.for.holiday. and she didn't tell us. She came back on Thursday. She went to MOS. I wanted to go at first but I didn't because I need to come back early. Kai Xuan told me in MSN the next day and I didn't believe at first. I was like " cannot be lah. If she came back she will tell me wan." But mana tau it was true. Urghhh. Dulan-ness.Cause I was the second last to know.Bee was the last person to know.Tahahaha. But I missed her too much to feel Dulan. Oh yah, do you know that fella from Pastel Stripes arr....pissed me off man. Their service ar..damn lousy lor. Plus the stuff they sell is much more expensive then other shops although the items are the same. I didn't realize until I paid. I ordered and paid since Feb 10 and now only arrived leh. She said it will arrive after 6 weeks but after 8 weeks only arrived. Moreover...the message she sent was like...damn bitchy lor. Maybe I was sensitive lah but I don't like it ok! I bought so many things from other shops and all of them were really nice, eg : Closet Chaos , Fascinate , French Kiss , Shop Like A Celeb , Candy Treats , Candy Colour . Urghhhh Oh well forget about it. So anyway, went to Old Taste to yam cha with Kaye and Harn. Miss that bitch so much man. Nian came at 615pm and we switched venue to Old Town in Taipan.
Watched Friday the 13th at night with the guys. I thought it will be like some kind of shit show but it turned out not bad. 7/10. Very very shocking. Not suitable for the faint hearted. Lol.

0 comments: