THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New movies come out every Thursday.
and this is one of the reasons I love to read newspaper on Thursday.
teeheeee

Normally horror movies are not my thing.
Its not like I am scared(showing my brave look), but well, I prefer thrillers.
I prefer watching people/ monster/ zombies/ whatever shits killing other people.
Eg : Friday the 13th.
However, I feel like watching this thai horror movie:



Coming Soon

Lol. What a name huh.
Imagine someone asking you

Someone : Eh what movie are you planning to watch?
You : Coming Soon.
Someone : ...Yea I know. I asked what movie, not when it is releasing.
You : Yea Coming Soon lorr.
Someone : .......

Hmmm don't know whether the boyfriend will be willing to watch it with me.
If not I will watch it with Wai Yip and the gang.
That guy ar..horror movies all the way.



Another movie which is releasing tomorrow.



Mall Cop

Guess it will be one of those hilarious and stupid movie.
I am still waiting to watch Shinjuku Incident.
Crap.



Kaye went back to Aus again.
Harn, John and I sent her off.
See you soon babe!
Love ya.

2 comments:

princess*ty* said...

haha..nice arr? scary?

weewee said...

hmm... not bad la... juz tat the variety of horror was much less than i expected. but the female actress's so hot!! wohoo!! lenglui ar thai chicks can fight wif japanese eh...