THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, May 21, 2009

desperate?

Hi, my name is Snowflake and I am desperately looking for a bitch to f**k.

=.=

Ok well so I haven't been updating, sorry for being so boring.
and LAME.
Anyway, snowflake was doing his usual thing AGAIN.
(using the rug and you know...do some obscene things)
My sis and I was downstairs taking pictures for Missyhot.
Suddenly I saw snowie standing still not moving.
So I walked over to him.
and I saw this.



need a closer look?





Walao eh. BESAR GILER.
Apparently it was so big until he cannot move.
Water(I am convincing myself to think that it is water) kept coming out from his BIG brother.
Yikes.
But anyway, my snowie is a big boy now.
It is not wrong for him to do this.
Lol.
Anyone has a female maltese who wants a boyfriend?

1 comments:

ty said...

omg. i feel so sad for snowy.
public humiliation.
hahahhahah. poor baby