THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, May 24, 2009

grapes




Wah you finished all the grapes ar?! RM40 leh!
Yea, that is how much I love grapes.
It is one my favourite fruits.
Other favourites are mango, peach, strawberries.....
I am a fruit lover. Nuff said.





MDG2 is over.
and all I can say is "Boooooooo".
Wrong winner.
American Idol is over.
and all I can say is " Woooooott???"
Wrong winner.
First of all, for MDG2, I think Pinky should be the one who supposed to win.
I liked Ming all the while but since she is eliminated before she got into top 3,
I switched my choice to Pinky.
But, sighhhh.
For AI, I supported Danny Gokey.
But between Kris Allen and Adam Lambert, I support Adam.
He has a better voice!!!!!
Aisehhhh. Bo bian.


Anyway, Angels & Demons : Super awesome movie! 10/10
Night at the museum : Ok lahh. Quite sien. 6.5/10


K la. Bye.

0 comments: