THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, July 20, 2009

David's birthday

I was supposed to update about this so long ago.
But I was too lazy for the past 1 and a half week.
Yea, so the guys surprised David by celebrating with him at M Circle.
At first they said they could not make it because all of them were going to MOS.



















the sigh-what-am-i-doing-here look




friends for 13 years.




omg Chili looked better than me!











Jake, Nian, Jack, Bryan, Chee Khiong





2 whities. Jake & Joe win.





Billy at the back.
He was so drunk that night.
I touched his puke!!! yuck!





Darren and i dunno who cause I can't see his face! too bright d! hahaha





Jackie





Aaaaaaarooooonnnn






Amanda!





ty, Nian, manda, billy





me, Jieyi, Jason





the sober peeps. Nian, me, Jieyi, Jason, Bryan, William











omg! CMI face!





gossip guys.










Chili, Jack, CK





gays!



Not enough alcohol for us. The rest drank finish in such a short time. =.=
Sad.
Chili was high, Darren was puking and he puked blood, Billy "died", Nicole "died".....
So anyway the rest went home. Only Jason, Nian, Jake, William and I went to Canai to eat and drink.
Sigh as usual the next day my daddy scolded me.
For now, I have to be back the latest by 2 something.
Damn boring you know! But at least I have my story books.



Currently loving this song from Demi Lovato which again introduced by Jason. He always know all those nice songs and I always get addicted to them. Brrrr...






Did you forget that I was even alive?
Did you regret ever standing by my side?
Did you forget we were feeling inside?




0 comments: