THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Luna




I watched Harry Potter 6 on the third day of its release.
I did not know anything about the movie being sucky.
But before that, the boyfriend have told me that his friends said the movie sucked.
I didn't care much because sucky or not sucky, I was still going to watch it.
What to do? Harry Potter mah!





Before the movie, we went to buy snacks from Giant to munch on.
We were super greedy.
He took lots of french-fries-lookalike chips while I took a big packet of hat-lookalike keropok.
We managed to finish them ok!
and I think it was the snacks that prevented me from falling asleep.
Yeah, I almost fell asleep watching Harry Potter!
The next day when I told Jason that the movie sucked, the first thing that he asked was " Did you fell asleep?"
Lol.


Anyway, in that movie, I love Luna Lovegood the most.
Despite being super weird, I think she is cute!
I love the way she talks and the weird things she does.
Yeah I know I know, you are going to say that I like her because I am weird too right?








Weirdness #1 :






Weirdness #2 :







Weirdness #3:






She has looks from a mixture of Dakota Fanning and Ashlee Simpsons.






PLUS







EQUALS












Hmmm, what about me then?







p/s: Yikes, I got almost 20 mosquito bites yesterday. Thank you ar.




Bitch.




I have something I want to tell you, but
you have to promise to never tell anyone.

0 comments: