THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

another heart falls




Last Saturday, my family and Nian went for dinner at Shogun to celebrate my birthday.
The food was Ok only except for the yam basket and mochi.
Those were the bomb!
Nian and I ate until we felt like puking.
hahaha
We went to shoot some balls around 1130pm.
At 1am, I still felt kind of full.
wtf man.



I just realized that I love AAR(All American Rejects) so much.
Although I am not some huge fan, I love their songs!
and Tyson!
I didn't go to MTV World Stage because....err..I never thought of it.
I just like AAR...don't like local artists, not a fan of hoobastank, boys like girls...
That Saturday night, Nian and I was at Pyramid 2 balcony, you know the Starbucks place?
Yeah, and I heard that singing The Wind Blows.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I think I am in love. again.
haha.



3 more weeks to our 2 years anniversary.
Wooo hooo but unfortunately I won't be in Malaysia to celebrate with the beloved.
I will be in Aussie with the bitch( are you still a bitch??haha).
But we will celebrate earlier I guess.
What to give him?
Seriously no idea.

0 comments: