THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, August 14, 2009

Oreo Cheesecake

Here is the birthday post.
Nothing much to write about.
We just did the usual sohai stuff.
But its those things that make everything so much fun!




mummy's bag.
sister's hair clip and half high waist shorts.
my spaghetti top.











retard? haha.




the hero.





Juan teaching Jie Yi. We were playing Chor Dai Di.



We went in Red Box at 12am.
Got the big room.
Yay! That was the second time I went in to that room.




Stoning.





3 hearts.





Usual Jake's style.





The only 2 girls.





Jason.
He was "cacat" that time cause the previous day, Nian kicked his leg during futsal.





Eeyer, Jack shy shy. haha





Ah Khiong.





my Form 2 sweetheart. Awww. :D





Juan. Lol. Little Pao.




This pic is the bomb!
William William. tsk tsk tsk.





Nian. David.





Linz. The guy who is the first one who wished me happy birthday for next year.





So loving.





CK. Jack.





Poser lar. haha.





Jikz. Always look good no matter how.





What are you doing, Jason?





Peace.











I like this.





My Oreo Cheesecake from Jack.
The nicest cheesecake I ever tasted.











Looks like from a magazine. lol.




I wish that.......





sohai face.





Darren just fed me the cake.Yums.





Jikz, Jack, Chillz.





STONE!




Ladies' man.









Singing " As I lay my love on you". I think.










So sien ar?




That's all.
I forgot to take the present Pui Teng gave me back.
So I think every Red Box staffs know what was inside.
I went back to take it the next day.
Damn pai seh lor.




p/s : Aliens in the Attic is a kiddy yet hilarious movie. It is worth watching though. Surprisingly I didn't sleep during the movie despite watching it at late night.




Our love's the perfect crime.
Just put your hands on me.


0 comments: