THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, August 31, 2009

blah.crap.




What a boring life.
I am doing the same things again and again.
But, I am working tomorrow, until Friday.
Some office job, at somewhere far far away.
Then, Saturday, hopefully a nice nice dinner with the Bee to celebrate our 2 years anniversary.
In case you guys don't know, we started this relationship on 9/9/07 , in my house. lol.
So on 9/9/09 , the relationship is 2 years old.
But because I won't be in Malaysia during that day, so we are celebrating earlier.
We bought a pair of ring in Pyramid yesterday, engraved with our initials and "2 years & counting".
Bee said I have to wear it all the time, if not he will do some violent things on me. +_+
He said the most worthless thing to do is to buy me clothes, because I will wear it once only.
My backside lor!! Some I will wear it again after a few months or years lor.
At least better than not wearing again right?


Movies movies movies.
Had been watching them non-stop.
My prison break until Season 3 liao leh.
Fast hor?
Watched Laughing Gor,Up, I Love You, Beth Cooper, Imagine That...
Average ratings for all of the movies.
Anticipating The Final Destination.
Yea uh huh uh huh.



On another topic, I read September's issue of Cleo and there was an article about Bestie or Boyfriend.
I showed Nian and he asked me which one I will choose.
He said that I will choose boyfriend.
hahaha I told him I don't have a bestie.
I mean Kaye was my bestie. But every since I fell into depression a few years back, our friendship wasn't that good anymore. Not to say it was bad but maybe because we were in different class so we weren't so close anymore.
Then during college time, I have Nian, she has KC then Harn, so it's like we only hang out once or twice a week.
But she is still the closest girlfriend I ever had.
Among all the girls, I can connect to her the most.
I still think she is my bestie although I know there is no reciprocation.
But its alright!
So at the end, after much thinking, I told Nian I really couldn't decide.
Then he agreed and said " Yeah, it is stupid to ask someone to choose between bestie and boyfriend. It is like asking you to choose between Snowflake and your dad."
Lol.
Yeah I love Snowflake that much.


Ok, I am going to play fb game now.
Ciao!






Friends and family are the greatest strength to recovery.
:)




0 comments: