THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, August 24, 2009

El Habanero

This 2 pictures were taken when my family,Nian and I went to Shogun for dinner.


Seeing me wearing skirt is like kind of rare right?




This is Nian after dinner. Too full until cannot talk and walk.
=.=




Juan had an event in El Habanero, so all of us went since it'd been awhile since we clubbed.
Quite long ago, I saw a shirt in a blogshop and I bought it impulsively.
Bahh I didn't think whether I have a chance to wear it or not.
Nian does not allow me to wear it to club without him being there with me.
So since he was going that day, so I decided to wear it.



Tadaa! It's a short shirt.


















Went to Rack to wait for Jake, LeiLing, Juan and William.
By the time we reached there, it was around 12.30 to 1.
It doesn't look like a club.
More to a pub.
But they have dance floor.
Not many people though.
I drank like 4 cups plus and was super tipsy despite dancing like mad.
Leg damn pain lor.
They all kept saying that I couldn't walk straight.
But I was like :" Yes I can. See! * walks zig-zag, bangs wall*.
Was quite blur lah but OK lor.
At least I did not fall dead.
Lol that time I think Nian will break up with me.
I remembered I kept leaning on Jikz.
=\
Hope he wasn't mad at me. Sorry sorry.




Bry, Jikz
Nian took the picture one! Bad photography skill.





Jason.





William.





Nian, Edwin?





Don't mind the ugliness.





In the car after club.
Only remembered a little.





Damn messy right? Urgh.




It was not bad lah. Quite fun!
Thanks Jikz and Nian for waiting for me when I puked.
:P

0 comments: