THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Aaron's 19th




Off-shoulder top and a white skinnies.
Love them but both are my sister's.
Anyway, I wore them to Aaron's birthday dinner.
At 7pm, I went to AC to pick Jason, then went to pick Jikz,
after that I asked Jason to drive to pyramid to pick Bee.










Met the guys there.
The service wasn't that good.
There were so few waiters/waitresses.
We have to wait quite long for the food and drinks to come.







Jikz, Doug, Chili




Jake, Jason, Jikz.
The J's.




omg fat face!




Birthday boy!




With the gf.




Ah Juan( read as Huan).haha







After dinner, we headed to Juan's house at around 10pm.
We went there to have some drinks.
lol it's been awhile since I last drink.


Friends that I love.













Bee looked so cute here.









So cute!




Spot me!



Ok that's all.
I am still emo.
Will update soon.

0 comments: