THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, October 30, 2009

it's all about her, AGAIN.

I watched 2 movies this week.
One was WhiteOut with Jason, Bryan and Jin.
On Wednesday, I went to rent some story books and trimmed my hair.
Those 3 guys went to the saloon to look for me.
We decided to go to pyramid later on.
Bumped into Aaron, PT, Ck and Alicia there.
WhiteOut wasn't that bad.
I would say better then Jennifer's Body.







Starring the super hot Kate Beckinsale.


Yesterday night, watched Jennifer's Body with the bf.
Sigh, it was such a disappointment.
At the beginning of the movie, Bee was already saying that it is quite boring.
But I thought it will become more interesting later on.
However, it became more ridiculous.
Stupid and lame lines. I think the whole movie is just trying to show people how sexy Megan Fox is.
I love Megan Fox since she acted in Transformer. ( Duh, only weird ppl will like Isabel Lucas instead of Megan Fox)


Who, for Christ's sake, would prefer this :




...to this :





Sot one.
lol sorry to all Isabel Lucas's fans.
Anyway, I just want to say that Megan Fox is the only girl that will make my heart beat faster.
Tahaha.
She is so bitchy, sexy, slutty, sexy, beautiful, sexy, fake, sexy......
Which made me like her so much.
:P
The bf said :" I used to think Megan Fox was pretty. But after watching this show, I changed my mind."
Lol. Yea you can see her ugly vampire/demon look with sharp fangs and bloody mouth.
Blehh.
But no matter what, I still love her.













0 comments: