THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Deepavali





I don't update my blog that often anymore,
and it is all because of work.
I don't know whether I prefer to work or stay at home and laze around.
I feel bored doing both.
Let me list down the pros and cons for both of them.

Work

Pros: I get to walk around( I like to walk), I get to talk to my colleagues which I love, I get to see the bf every 2 hours, I get money next month...

Cons:It's tiring, VERY BORING at times, my leg hurts like mad, I can't sleep whenever I want to, I need to pay parking ticket everyfuckingday, I waste money eating outside foods, I can't online all the time...


Stay at home

Pros: Get to watch shows and online all the time, can go to the gym without feeling tired, get to sleep, aiyaa get to do whatever I want la.....

Cons: I feel lazy, I will eat snacks all the time, no money, no friends....


Sigh, I still can't decide which I like more after listing out all the pros and cons.
But whichever way, I still have to work till the end of the month.
Bought more things online, thinking that I will get money next month.
BUT I have to pay RM300 plus for the spoiled PSP.
Well, too bad for me because I was the stupid fucker who broke the LCD because I played Luxor until I was too angry. ( Luxor is a game like Zuma)
I hit the screen( not really hard la) and the LCD cracked.
Sighhhaihhaihaihaih.
Why am I so shtoooopid?


Ok lah, Bye.
Will update another day.
By the way, Happy Deepavali!

0 comments: