THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mooncake festival

Wait, when was it again?
It was 2 weeks ago right?
I've lost track of time since I started working last week.
Today is my day off anyway, so I am chilling at home now while waiting for the bf to wake up.
The bf wasn't here to celebrate Mid Autumn Festival with the rest of us.
That weekend I was sick but still went to celebrate with the guys since Jason and the bf insisted.
All of us went to Darren's house to meet up then walked to the park nearby.




Hello Kitty lantern.





The gang.





Zi Min lighting up a row of candles while CK stoned.






My initials. I know its ugly!






Take 1.
Darren's face CMI.






Take 2.
Darren's face CMI again.





Finally. A proper one.





Chilli, Darren, William, Juan





I love this pic.





DK.
Darren Khoo or Derrick Khoo?




We walked back around 11 or 12 something.
Then we played cards, watched football match......
I was quite tired after that so I asked Jason to send me home.
That's all for that night.


Ok I am really full for having such a heavy brekkie.
Arghhh, hate this feeling.

0 comments: