THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, December 25, 2009

cry me out

For the past few days, I've been going to FTZ in the afternoon with the bf ( lol OK I know, lifeless) to play,

Left 4 Dead 2.

I played L4D last time and I loved it, even though I sucked at it.
Now L4D 2 is out, with more infected and different survivors.
It has a storyline with is more logic, for example, putting fuels into a car so that they can drive away from the mall, stealing coca-cola?, switch on the light and sound system of a rock concert so that the helicopter will come for help...etc.
There are also more weapons, like, guitar? frying pan?chainsaw, boomer's spit...etc.


Lemme show you the 3 new creatures.


Charger.
He will choke-slam you, the damage is really high.
Stupid ugly creature who run so freaking fast and looks like Tank, which always scare the shit out of me.





Spitter.
She spits acids and the people who stands in the acid area will have A LOT of damage.
Irritating bitch.




Jockey.
Small annoying creature which jumps on people's head and bring them to "Holland".
He is so annoying because you can't shove him away when he is trying to jump on you like you can with Hunter.



The Survivors:


Nick, Rochelle, Coach, Ellis.


Give this game a try if you are bored doing nothing in the holidays.
I'll bet you will have fun, no matter you are a girl or a guy.



Next, another freaking good movie.
No, I think Avatar is still the best.
This movie, Sherlock Holmes, is about investigations, which require brain juice squeezing all the time.
Which I love. (even though I almost fell asleep several times in the cinema. Sorry lah I can't help it,I was trying to force my eyes to keep wide open!!)
Robert Downey Jr. was Sherlock Holmes, Jude Law as Watson( Sherlock Holmes's assistant) and Rachel McAdams as Adler( Sherlock's crush?)










Two- thumbs up!


Currently listening to:
-Playing with fire- N-dubz
-Christmas Tree- Lady Gaga
-What do you want from me- Adam Lambert
-Broken hearted girl- Beyonce
-I see you- Leona Lewis
-Telephone- Lady Gaga ft Beyonce

0 comments: