THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Heritage Mansion II

The previous post is continued with more pictures...



bf, bf's bff.




Jacky- O.




Wai Yip, Jake.














wtf picture is this?








Darren's hand was on fire. haha.
I don't remember how his hand got burnt. I know that he explained but I forgotten.




Kissie!

















omg CMI













eeee shooo cute.












Ling Hui.







We danced a lot that night.
I had fun but it'd be better if there were more people.
I think next time this place will be packed with people, just need to give some time.
Bee said that that was the second time he had fun in the club.
As you know, he hates clubbing.
Overall,
nice club, checked.
great company, checked.
satisfying amount of alcohol, checked.
nobody "died", checked.


p/s : Merrrrrrry Christmas y'all!

0 comments: