THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, January 17, 2010

GOSH, he's 20!

Kai Xuan, a friend since primary school, celebrated his 20th on 16th of January.
It was a combined party with his other friend which I don't know,and still don't know even though I went for the party. I didn't even know which girl was it.
As usual, he did his celebration in a club. This time he chose GOSH Club which is in heritage row.
He invited his friends through facebook and I tell you, when I reached there, out of maybe 50 people, I only knew less than 10 people.

So, Zi as usual was late. He came and pick me at about 1040pm. Then we went to pick up his gf, Yawan, and we reached the club at 12+. It was so jam.
lol oh yeah the boyfriend kept telling me not to get drunk blablabla if not if I did something bad he will break up with me before we go to Aus.
haha it'd been so long since I last got drunk but of course I wouldn't want to.
He didn't go with me because he had another friend's birthday @ Bar 21, so yeah he asked me to message him 4 times. -.-
1.When I leave my house.
2.When I reach the club.
3.When I finish clubbing.
4.When I reach home.

lol that boy ar.Annoying and cute. But I love him.
:)

Met up with Yin Wey there.She followed Yong Quan there and omg he drives a fairlady.
:(
I love fairlady.
I want to sit in it.
:( :( :(
So anyway we stoned there until the drinks came. Saw my ex-classmate but didn't dare to say hi cause pai seh. But I think he didn't recognise me either. so nevermind bah.
Jian Hong went too. omg I missed him man. Last time always go clubbing with him, and sometimes his brother will tag along. hahaha those were the times.
After drinking 3 cups, Yin Wey and I went to the dance floor.
OH OH I think I know why people will think that I am tipsy when I am not really tipsy.
After I drink I always look like I want to fall down when I walk.
But you know why? It's because of my heels. Its high ok!
4 inches.
And you know how clumsy and unbalanced I am, thus, the "opps *grab somebody* ".

Went back to the table and drank another cup and started to feel a little dizzy.
So I sat down, and then I felt worse, so I stand up again.
And then went to dance with Yin Wey again.
-.-
Haha that day was the 3rd time I went to club with her I think.
It was fun clubbing with her. Urgh missed her too. We were really close in Form 2 and 3. Almost everyday went to her house. We went cc, dyed hair,worked together, walked to school together...etc.
Ahhh memories.

At about 4am, Zi send Yawan and I home. Sobs I wanted to sit the fairlady, but only got 2 seats.
:(
The night was OK only because lots of unknown people but it was also nice because got to see my friends.


Time for some pictures from that night.










YinWey <3




















YaWan. She is super pretty. *.*




Jian Hong!




Yong Quan! Can I sit in your car? plz plz plz.









with the birthday boy.




Kai Xuan. Happy Birthday!




Zi. I don't know why he must always do this face when taking pictures.
Looked so bin tai. haha.









Ass?




Sweet couple.




Erm and no if you are wondering, I wasn't wearing black undies. You can't see it.






Happy Birthday again Xuan!

0 comments: