THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

the little things



Boo yaa! I just thought of something to blog about.
Have you ever had a pillow or blanket or bolster or something that you always hold on to when you go to sleep?
Without it, you can't sleep well or can't sleep at all?
Something you love to touch, hug and smell?
I bet most of you have, right??

For me, when I was little, I don't remember how old I was, I had 2 small pillows that my grandmother made for me.
I carried them with me all the time. OK not ALL the time lah. When I'm at home they will always be by my side.
They were with me until I was in primary school.
My mother kept asking me to dump it cause I was getting older and I shouldn't have this childish thing, but I refused all the time.
So she got no choice. One day, my mum's friend came to stay with us, I threw my pillows down in my room and went to play with her children.
My mum used this opportunity to steal my pillows and threw it away.
Well, she didn't actually admit it but I believed that it was her.
When I found out that my pillows were gone, I thought my mum's friend's daughter stole it.lol.
I asked my mum about it, she said she didn't see it.
I asked my mum's friend's daughter, she said she didn't know anything about it.
I was on the verge of tears. I nearly turned the whole house upside down searching for my pillows.
But in the end I still couldn't find it.
Since then, I never saw my pillows again.

After that, I had this blankee which was also made by my grandmother.
It was quite small and can only used to cover half of my body.
I was always rubbing it with 2 fingers and smelling it.
I know, that sounds sick. haha
I had it until I was in Form 5. At that time, my blankee was old and torn, got "lubang" everywhere.
Finally one day I allowed my mother to throw it away. I did it willingly, not because my mum nagged or something.
It was actually because I was with Nian that time and I didn't want him to see that I still have a blankee.I didn't want to be embarrassed.
-.-

But later on I found out something that made me regretted my decision.
double -.-

Ahhhh so now I have nothing.
No actually I have Ah Bee Jr. which is a bee soft toy.
It has the same smell as my blankee and both pillows.
mmmmmmm.
:D




0 comments: