THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, February 7, 2010

20th birthday @ Red Box

On 31st of January, Bee celebrated his 20th birthday in Red Box with the guys.
We reached there about 6pm.
Talked, ate dinner, sang and some of them played the dice game while drinking beer.
For me, I was singing most of the time.
At about 1030pm, Jack brought out the cake.
2 bottles of sparkling juice was given on the house and I don't know why we can sing until 1 something. It's like more than 7 hours.
They even gave us 2 plates of food which only a few of them ate.
After that, a few of us went to Suku for just a short while because all of us were tired.






























































































There are more pictures on facebook.



sigh, this is only the third day here and I am already missing home like crazy!
Hopefully I will get used to it after a while.
:(

0 comments: