THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, February 5, 2010

Hugs




Hey world.
The bf and I arrived in Melbourne at 1220pm, took our luggage and everything, picked up by the Monash representative, then reached the city about 2pm.
We will be staying in Bee's bro house tonight, will move to the new apartment tomorrow.
Ate lunch, opened bank account, looked for bed sheets.
After that, Bee and I almost died due to tiredness.
Later, Bee is going to play basketball with his brother while I will be going swimming.
Or not.

:(


Everything will be different when we come back at the end of the year.
sigh, I don't want anything to change.
I want Snowflakes,
I want my family,
I want The Guys,
I want The Girls (haha including Xuan, Zi, Howie, Daniel),
I want gym sessions,
I want yam cha sessions,
I want movie sessions,
I want that laugh(although I hated it),
I want someone to say "Aiyo, why you so stone one",
I want to drive Myvi,
Aiya I want everything la.

:(


Ok lah, update another day.



I will never forget that moment.


0 comments: