THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, March 26, 2010

DFO

2 weeks ago, on a Saturday afternoon, Alicia, Bee and I went to DFO.
Kaye and Harn FFK( see I bold the word especially for Kaye to see.haha), she said she was tired and Harn didn't want to go. But it's alright! chill, woman. :)
I didn't know DFO is right opposite Crown. But need to walk some distance to reach. Luckily the weather was sunny, so walking wasn't a problem.



Say Hi to Bee and Ali.
Good friends wor. haha.



The lovely and I.



Bee saw this and took a picture using his Iphone to send it to his boyfriend.
Yea he is bisexual. He has a bf and a gf.






I seperated with Alicia and Bee since they didn't want to look at the stuff I was looking.
I bought a boots and a sandal which cost less than $40 and a top from Cotton On which is like $5.
Bee bought a jacket and a bag.
I forgot what Alicia bought.

I went back home after that cause I argued with Bee while Bee went to Alicia's house.
Ish.
But after that he came home and we made up then we went for some bubble tea.
haha very easy to "tham" me one.



p/s: Shit I keep eating snacks nowadays. Man...but at least my bowel movement improved. Yum, snacks, yum.

0 comments: