THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I want to shop online!
I need to buy something!
8 more months! 8 more months then I can go home.
I can reunite with all the e blog shops.
I can go to all the bazaars.
I can wear clothes with less fabrics. ( cannot wear sexy clothes in Aus unless I want to freeze to death)

Even in Aus, I am still browsing through Malaysia's blog shops. lolwtf.
Some of my favourites are :


The Kooky Thing




Bubble Trouble




Peep




The Attire's Attic




Blissfully Beautiful


Hopefully their blog shops are still active at the end of the year.
:(

Hmmm anyone knows any Melbourne blog shops? I can't seem to find any.
Let me know if you do. Thanks!

1 comments:

paperbags said...

Hi, this is blissfully-beautiful blogspot.
Glad that you like our selection of clothings.
Will definitely hope to hear from you when you are back.
Actually we do deliver to Australia if you are interested.
We accept paypal as well.

Thank you so much an have a great time in Aussie!