THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

House

Weee I will be having a one week break from classes because it is Easter break!
One week of CSI + Fringe + online + Yahoo games + sleep!
Bliss.
But after that, when class starts again, we need to do a presentation and we have to hand in our assignments.
Shit.
But for now, I will just enjoy these few days.
The bf gila House now. Everyday must watch at least few episodes. Then the next day must tell me everything about it.
-.-"

Anyway,in this post I will just show you my apartment.
It's messy. (what to do, living with 4 guys)
Plus, it is just a one-room unit, so 2 of the guys are sleeping in the living room.
So you can imagine how messy it is.


me. in the toilet.




the view from our non-existence balcony.



our bed.



living room.



kitchen.


It's getting colder and colder these days.
Don't feel like going out anymore.
Stay at home everyday and watch shows.haha. Bliss.

Ok I think I am going to watch an episode of Fringe now.
Buhhbyee.
Update soon.

0 comments: