THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, May 14, 2010

way behind

Blogger forgot how to sign me in automatically cause I am such a lousy blogger.

I just uploaded pictures from my camera, and so these are the pictures from the night that Daniel left Melbourne.
Yea I know that was like super long ago.
Sorry lah.
Double sorry because I only took 5 pictures.
eheh.



Ali. omg so cute.



















We( I mean the bf) drove Daniel to the airport using the car Ali rented specially for him.
Gee so nice. Ali can send me to the airport in June?? :D



The weather now is so crazily cold.
I am using the electrical blanket now.
I bathe using super hot water for half an hour.
(Bathing is one of the nicest thing to do nowadays)
I on the heater once that night, and it was AWESOME! but the whole room was filled with burning smell.

Having practical exam next week.
Shit.
I dont even know how it is like.
Practical test but do the questions online.
I am totally lost, I know nothing about the practicals.
Sigh I am a dead woman.

Counting down the days to 22nd of June.
Can't wait can't wait.
I want to watch World Cup with daddy and brother!
Ahhhh enjoyed those moments 4 years back.

0 comments: