THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, June 12, 2010

WORLD CUP



World Cup is back!!!!

8 years ago, I supported gila South Korea and they got 4th place. I was crazy about this player named Ahn Jung Hwan. He is the guy who scored the goal that trashed Italy down the bin.
I kept his picture in my pencil box.
I asked my mother to order chinese newspaper so that I can cut out his pictures.
I was pissed when Turkey got 3rd place.



4 years ago, I was in Form 4.
I just got back in time from Japan Homestay Program for the opening ceremony.
I still supported South Korea, but that time I added a new country to my list.
Germany.
South Korea didn't play that well 4 years back. Forgotten whether they got into top 16 or not.
They lost to Switzerland and I cried.
Stoopid.
Woke up at 2am alone to watch the match, stupid referee dont know how to do his job, so ended up they lost.
So since they are gone, I supported Germany.
Micheal Ballack.
Loved him like mad.
At last, Germany got into semi-finals.



This year, I will continue to support Germany and South Korea.
I think.
Depends la, let me see how they play first.
:D

Yesterday when I watched the opening ceremony, I miss home even more.
:(
But luckily I get to watch the games with my brother and father when I am back for winter break.
The only bad thing is I can't get to watch finals with the bf.
:(


Below are 2 world cup songs. The third one is the slower version of the second song.Super nice! must listen!!!










1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Several practitioners are pleased to combine any for these strategies. Case among the great things that might be each time you use the net to find a suitable provider of men sizegenetics. What a enhanced method than taking a look at phone publications or even newspapers commercials. It's so much simpler that allows you to customize the experience as you attend a web pages. Using the greatest websites, you might have search functions which will will let you restrict your search to places or areas. You have to be in a find out equally scheduling details and a menus of prices.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/