THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

sleep

I was planning on updating pictures with ME in it, but I guess this is much better right?
No???
Ok la next update will have pictures of me kay, since "I know you all miss me so much".
eheh. :D

This post is just about fashion. Just a few pictures that I like.


These 2 were taken during MTV Movie Awards.


not interested in her dress, but I love her looks.
So freakingly pretty and lurrve her hair.
Who is she anyway? Who is Victoria Justice??




Don't like her but I find her dress cute.




Super don't like her cause she thinks that she is so pretty, but OMGLOOKATHERDRESS!!
Elegant and unique.
Mine please.



On the other hand, I love Cheryl Tweedy.
Coz she is HOT, not bitchy, not an attention-seeker and she has a great fashion sense.
Or maybe because she is so hot that whatever she wear looks great.
Hmmmm


















p/s : had a great sleep yesterday night. Felt really great. How I wish I could sleep like that every night. :(

0 comments: