THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, June 24, 2010

california gurls

Regretted.
I regretted coming back to Malaysia for holiday.

haha no la.
But I miss my BEE.
Roarrr I already started to miss him when I was in the plane. -.-
And that ohmyfuckingInearlydied8hoursflight.
I don't know how am I going to tahan when I am going back to Melbourne.
Shit man.

Stepped out the plane, and WOW the heat, super nice.
Sweat like crazy and I like it!
haha
Met up with the guys just now.
Went to watch The A-Team with Darren, Cherlyn, Chee Khiong and Cherlyn's friend.
Super awesome possum movie.
Next : Shrek, Toy Story, Nanny Mcphee, Karate Kid
Need to sapu all the movies.

Yes lahhh Germany and South Korea get to enter top 16, but I think they will be kicked off soon.
:p
When they are gone, I think I will support Argentina.
Hmmm, we shall see.

0 comments: