THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, June 21, 2010

Come on Baybehhh



Ooooh I like that "post-secret".
Anyway, yesterday was Father's Day. Wished my dad at 12am while watching Australia Vs Ghana. Toot the referee. I hate referees. Stupid money-minded people. Damn disappointed in the Germany Vs Serbia match too.
The referee sucked and Germany sucked.
I mean they played like shit during that match.
That was the worst match I've ever seen them play.
Grrr geram.

So anyway the main thing is, I finished my exam!!!!!
(even though I know I did badly because I "shoot" most of the questions)
Went to DFO just now but didn't buy much, just bought a few shirts.
One of my housemates moved out today so our living room is quite empty now.
Finished packing in 15 minutes cause I have nothing to bring back.
I will be leaving at 10 something in the morning cause my flight is at 1225pm.

See ya people back in Malaysia!

0 comments: