THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, June 19, 2010

III

3 more days and HELLLOO MALAYSIA.
No time to go shopping and buy stuff for friends and family.
Oh well.

Oh Oh Oh! I found the BEST sweet and sour fish fillet ever.
FYI I love sweet and sour fish fillet like crap, one of my favourite dishes alongside yam basket, tempeh and fish maw.
If you are in Melbourne and you want to try it, go to Red Silk. Actually I think not only this dish is awesome, all the other dishes are super yummy too.
Last Saturday, Bee, Raymond and MingYong went there and eat.
We ordered :


S&S fish fillet. omg see how orange it is.


kang kong belacan



some chicken.


I gobbled up most of the fish fillet and I still wanted somemore. But pai seh cause scared they dont have enough to eat.
When I asked them to rate the food, one of them said the chicken is the best and Bee said the kangkong belacan is the best.
So, this means that the food in Red Silk is FREAKING AWESOME!!!
haha.


Hmmm,what to eat for dinner when I reach Malaysia on Tuesday evening?
Yong Tau Foo? Yam basket? Fish fillet?

0 comments: