THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Gone to Sydney

Zi Yin went off to Sydney a few weeks back.
I only knew that he will be going to Sydney to study when I was back for winter break.
Omg Zi what a "good" friend for not telling me huh.
So anyway in that 2 weeks that I was back, we went yam cha quite a few times. He even accompanied me shopping.
The only thing is we didn't get to cheong k. :(



big size Zi.


He took MAS and guess what?! His return tickets cost about RM1000 plus only!
wtf?!
I took Air Asia and both my tickets cost about RM3000 plus.
Damn shit right??


these were the people who sent him off other than his classmates.


He didn't hug any of us. When it was time, he just went down the escalator without turning back.
Awww Zi. I know those tears were waiting to flow out.
hahaha.
Anyway,have fun in Sydney Zi! see you end of the year.
Make sure you come back ok??

0 comments: