THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, July 25, 2010

just pictures

I am really slow in updating my blog. Gosh!!
Ok this will be the second last post with pictures from Malaysia, then I will be back with Melbourne.

Derrick and I watched Toy Story 3 one afternoon.
Then met up with Jason at Asia Cafe.
Finally got to drink AC's ice lemon tea!
yummiest ice lemon tea.





Jason got his tattoo.
Geeee I am so going to get another one end of this year.






The bf's favourite chicken rice.
Purposely took this photo to tease him.









Just one day before I came back to Melbourne, Jikz, Derrick and I watched Predators.
Movie was draggy. Didn't like it very much.




























Joined Jason and Chili yam cha after the movie.
Went to Neway at night with Xuan, Kaye, Yin Wey and Justin.
Will post the pictures up another time.
And that will be the last post with pictures from Malaysia.


On the other hand, classes are still as boring.
Presentation on Wednesday. FML big time.
I absolutely hate presentation!
I chose the topic- Peptic Ulcer.
Wish me good luck please.

0 comments: