THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, July 15, 2010

octosalmon

During one of the weekend when I was back in Malaysia, my dad brought all of us, except my sister to his club for a swim.
Actually only my brother and I went for a swim while my dad played golf.
My mum just walked around. After walking, she just sat down and sleep. -.-




About 6 something, we went for dinner at Jyu Raku, a Japanese Restaurant at SS15, just right beside Rakuzen.
Both restaurants look almost the same and I think the food taste similar too. Prices are about the same. So if you like Zen, I think you will like Jyu Raku too.

































There were more food but I just took some pictures.
The salmon there is super fresh and yummy. Too bad I was too full to finish it.
Overall, the service is not as good but the food is awesome. Except!!!! Don't ever order the japanese yam thing. lol. If you want to know why, then you should try ordering it. haha


p/s: my first semester results are out! and I am quite satisfy with it. Thank God.

0 comments: