THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Poppy

Did you notice that most of the time my post title is like super random?
Its either a song title that got stuck in my head, or some random words.
So, just ignore it alright?

This is the last week of holiday.
Classes resume next week.
Gosh, I am so going to enjoy this whole week.
Gahh hate going to uni.
and what's worse? Results will be out this Friday. wtf.
*prays to God* please let me pass all my subjects.
I promise I will be a good girl. Pretty please. :(

******

ok continue with pictures from Malaysia.
My dad took leave to go shopping with me.
haha so good right?
I suggested to go to Mid Valley since I go to Pyramid most of the time, One U is too big and I didn't want to have so many choices, Pavilion is too expensive and Empire is too small.
Bought story book, thick jacket, long sleeve shirt and bag.
We had lunch at Madam Kwan.






My dad looked so sad.
:(



My dumpling noodle soup.



Dad's curry laksa.


Food wasn't good. The ice lemon tea there sucked. I drank less than a quarter and gave the whole cup to my dad.
Ish no good. Don't think I will ever go back.


After that, met up with Zi and Yin Wey.
We went to Honeymoon cause Yin Wey wanted to have dessert.







Durian pancake and some honeydew sago thing.



No idea what was that, but looks like mango?


We didn't know what to do so we went to Station One after that.

0 comments: