THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, August 16, 2010

surprise surprise!

At 12am on Wednesday, Kaye, Alicia and Harn surprised me with a chocolate cake.
Bee helped them of course.
Sneaky little fella!
Apparently he passed our house tag to them, allowing them to come up to our unit.
At first when I saw the key I was like, " eh where is the tag??"
Then Bee was like " omg I think I dropped it or something. Shhh don't tell my brother, he will scold me because the tag cost quite a lot to replace it"
I was thinking, " damn then how to come back to the room after uni tomorrow?"
After that I didn't bother about it. I was quite sleepy but bee didn't allow me to sleep.
He asked me to watch Grey's anatomy with him until 12am because he said I have to be awake at 12am.
So at 1156pm, I insisted that I want to sleep.
At that instant when I was going to the toilet to pee, the 3 of them came in.
I was so stunned but happy.






my bitch


aliciaaaa


pandaaaa





opening my present


omgsofreakingcute!


slipper and bed sock. just what I need.


cutting the cake.





love the present so much! all pink!thanks you guys!!


Chatted for a short while because they had classes the next day.
Loved the surprise and the present, and of course love you guys!
:)

Next post, birthday dinner with the bee.

0 comments: