THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, August 19, 2010

CMW(crazymelbourneweather)



As I am getting lazier, Melbourne's weather is getting crazier and crazier.
How I wish I could just lie in bed for the rest of my life.
Ok choi choi.
What I meant was, how I wish I could just sleep for the whole day.
Don't need to do anything. Don't need to STUDY.




3 more months and everything will be over!
Say byebye to Bachelor of Pharmacy Year 1 and enjoy the 3 months break!!
3 months in Malaysia with the bee, awesome HOT weather, my family and friends. Niceeee.
But for now, I am still stuck here.
Not to say I really mind being here, at least I have the boyfriend here with me.
I just want winter to be over. F off cold weather and strong wind.
The temperature during spring better be higher than 18 degrees, otherwise I will...I will...........

sigh,I wanna wear nice clothes out!!!!!
:(
I don't want to wear bubble every single day!
Phleeaazeee??

0 comments: