THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, August 21, 2010

just for laughs

Hello hello!
Went for a walk in Melbourne Central just now.
Was looking for a cap and I bought one from Billabong.
Wanted to buy 2 caps but thrifty(eheh) me decided not to.
I went searching for couple rings after that because our 3 years anniversary is coming soon!!
On 9th of September.
I told the bf that I want another ring because I lost mine.
And then he was like :" where got people change ring every year one??".
lol.

Anyway, I passed by a cosmetic stall and the saleslady put some foundation and blush on me.
Surprisingly I looked pretty good.
I wanted to buy the foundation which cost AUD80 but decided to think first.
So I went back and took half of the make-up off my face.
I put my own make up on and compared.
And well, I still look as good. (coughs)
So I decided not to buy. haha.

Here are some random ugly pictures of me.
:D















2 comments:

TY said...

ahahaha! you look like dad in the last pic!!!!!

princess*ty* said...

yea i know!! haha